The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
JoeNewbie

Doing CA in Name of LLC

Would it be better to sign the lease, option, and CA agreement in my LLC name? I have a few people working with me who would be signing contracts in the name of the company as well.

Thanks,

JoeN00B

Who are these other people and what is their affiliation with the LLC?

Both of my parents are the other members. They have way more experience in the RE field. Mom is a loan officer and did SLOs back 10 years ago and Dad is a realtor. I am a 20 year old college student who majors in Business and will be partnering with them to use their experience and grow something I can move into full time after school. I just did not want them signing in their names and not the LLC.

Thanks for your help!

Joe N00B

Awesome!

If they are members then they would sign:

Tenant/Optionee: N00b Properties, LLC

By: N00b's Mom

Title: Member

If your dad signs, he would need to disclose that he is an agent but not representing the seller or Assignee, assuming these are CA's.

Awesome!

If they are members then they would sign:

Tenant/Optionee: N00b Properties, LLC

By: N00b's Mom

Title: Member

If your dad signs, he would need to disclose that he is an agent but not representing the seller or Assignee, assuming these are CA's.

Thank You Pilot for your wisdom! And yes these will be CA's. Also, thanks MC!