The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
pilot76180

Words from the Oct 2011 class

Well MC and all NI peeps....we are wrapping up the next to last day here, and Jake Duvall has already gotten multiple wrong numbers from chics here...we are having fun guessing what all elderly ailments MC is facing, and Ahmed is working with a VA in India, that turns out was a neighbor...and is working on the destruction of small anti India countries...

Ray is asleep, and Josiah has already done a lease option while he is here....

So...typical 4 day class....

So...I'm going to let them take over while I go to do body shots with the Brazillian swimsuit team downstairs and let them pipe in their comments....

Here we go...

Jake--

Fun times...good marketing...John only had 2 bloody mary's this morning. Frankly I was disappointed. I expected more out of the legendary John Jackson. Anyway, I am going to go nurse this hangover...

Douglas--

Today's class has been like SNL. The other days were like Comedy Central. I've got one of those big Texas Jim Bowie knives to sen you that you can use on your in-laws. Success in all your endeavors.

Josiah from Vegas! --

I've been told that I have ADHD and more hyper than John and it would be scary if I was seen taking in a large amount of caffeine let alone alcohol. Life is too short to be boring and standing like a shadow in the corner. This 4 day training event with MC and John is bar none the best in taking this business to the next level.

Ray--

Well this weeke..aljafjalkjsdlkfjaldjfasdjalaowoie......sorry I just dozed off for a sec. John isn't as entertaining as he thinks he is. Every since MC left he's running short on material. Great class though.

Ed from DFW

Well all of u who are not here are missing out big time. John is a real deal and we are having a blast here.

Pilot76180--on a final note...the check I gave you didn't get deposited for almost 6 hours, so I was a little worried that something happened to you...guess all is well though.Yo espera que su suegra y la familia de su esposa es bueno.......

So...I'm going to let them take over while I go to do body shots with the Brazillian swimsuit team downstairs and let them pipe in their comments....
Yes, and here they are. . .

post-1-1318718941.jpg

Jake--

Fun times...good marketing...John only had 2 bloody mary's this morning. Frankly I was disappointed. I expected more out of the legendary John Jackson. Anyway, I am going to go nurse this hangover...

He's a legend in his own mind.

Douglas--

Today's class has been like SNL. The other days were like Comedy Central. I've got one of those big Texas Jim Bowie knives to sen you that you can use on your in-laws. Success in all your endeavors.

I'm Italian, Douglas. We offer to take you out to dinner. You take the front seat in the Cadillac. Then you sleep with the fishes. <_<

Josiah from Vegas! --

I've been told that I have ADHD and more hyper than John and it would be scary if I was seen taking in a large amount of caffeine let alone alcohol. Life is too short to be boring and standing like a shadow in the corner. This 4 day training event with MC and John is bar none the best in taking this business to the next level.

I've seen roaches on crack with less energy than you! ;)

Ray--

Well this weeke..aljafjalkjsdlkfjaldjfasdjalaowoie......sorry I just dozed off for a sec. John isn't as entertaining as he thinks he is. Every since MC left he's running short on material. Great class though.

Jackson isn't only short on material. Just ask the Brazilian swim team above.

Ed from DFW

Well all of u who are not here are missing out big time. John is a real deal and we are having a blast here.

What am I? Wood?

Pilot76180--on a final note...the check I gave you didn't get deposited for almost 6 hours, so I was a little worried that something happened to you...guess all is well though.Yo espera que su suegra y la familia de su esposa es bueno.......
DFW was a zoo run amok. Flight delayed a bit more than an hour. Home at around 12:30AM. In-laws situation even worse than anticipated. Send lawyers, guns, and money. :P

Jake, you posted that at 1:00AM. I guess you were awake because you slept through another one of Jackson's lectures. Can't fault you for that. . .

post-1-1318773203.gif

Not at all. It turns out crack is really easy to get here in Ft Worth. They just bring it right up to the room. I even put it on my amex gold card.

Jake, you posted that at 1:00AM. I guess you were awake because you slept through another one of Jackson's lectures. Can't fault you for that. . .

post-1-1318773203.gif

On a serious note...I was running frantic getting things ready for this class as there is a LOT of behind the scenes stuff I have to line up for the class between the hotel etc., and since I was gone last weekend, it was mayhem this last week.

I was not really looking forward to this past 4 days since had so much to do.

But....once the class started, and I met the people, it was GAME ON!!!!!!

What a great experience to meet these guys and trade ideas and give them 9 years of my knowledge and experience of running my own lease option business and to have the almighty MC bless us with his presence just adds the icing to the cake...or...as MC says...he's the straw that stirs the drink....

I had a great time and met some great people and MC and I are here for you all for anything you need.

It is always a hoot and I thank everyone that has attneded our classes.

John, I agree. Best group and best class to date. You deserve all the credit for putting on an information packed event, one that is also a hell of a lot of fun.

It was great meeting both John, MC, & the rest of the class. I really appreciate you guys taking time away from your families to put on an event like that.

John, I agree. Best group and best class to date. You deserve all the credit for putting on an information packed event, one that is also a hell of a lot of fun.