The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
lomax_properties

Needing Coaching

That's the first problem. How can a cooperative assignment be "wholesale"? In fact, it's the opposite. You are cooperating with the homeowner to get them retail terms for their property. And what the hell is an "option to lease option"?? Sounds to me like someone is trying to complicate matters to justify charging exorbitant fees to learn insider's secrets. :rolleyes:
Just thought I'd add. From my understanding of his website, Joe McCall is promoting cooperative assignments by another name 'lease option wholesaling'. He also advocates the 'option to lease option' method so that you are assigning your contract with the buyer back to the seller. I remember Adam King doing something like that, not sure why. It always seemed like an unnecessary complication to me, but hey, whatever works.

That's the first problem. How can a cooperative assignment be "wholesale"? In fact, it's the opposite. You are cooperating with the homeowner to get them retail terms for their property. And what the hell is an "option to lease option"?? Sounds to me like someone is trying to complicate matters to justify charging exorbitant fees to learn insider's secrets. :rolleyes:
Just thought I'd add. From my understanding of his website, Joe McCall is promoting cooperative assignments by another name 'lease option wholesaling'. He also advocates the 'option to lease option' method so that you are assigning your contract with the buyer back to the seller. I remember Adam King doing something like that, not sure why. It always seemed like an unnecessary complication to me, but hey, whatever works.

I see your Option and I'll raise you an Option only to Assign the Option while giving you more Options?... O god I went cross eyed :wacko: like the kid on the Short Bus.

WOW :rolleyes: , That was quite the tangent of replies. TO sum things up I wanted to just wholesale the lease options so I wouldn't be responsible for payments. I took action before having all the answers, got a couple of contracts but didn't know how to assign the contract from the TB back to the seller and didn't have the contracts. So, found someone who did have the contracts but he set me up where I would stay in the middle which I am fine with as well cause during the LO of three years if TB doesn't buy in 1 year i can LO out again. I emailed the famous MC and would love mentoring to get on the right track. The reason why I am only markeing to CL is cause I spent all my marketing money on yellow letters for wholesaling. Now I finally closed the 1 wholesale deal I got just for all of the money to go to bills I owe. I am highly motivated and am unwilling to quit and know I am only "Three feet from Gold"...Thanks for the replies I like the 80-90 percent of getting contracts and thats what I want to start doing.

Cheers

Tim