The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
TPSG, LLC

Permanent Marketing

I know I posted the pics in a post before, but I wanted to explain what I did.

Why did I do this to my car? Am I embarrased? Do I feel bad when people laugh or look?

HECK NOOO!!!!!!! :D

In fact I love it. You see, like I mentioned before, I don't care. I mean...I don't care about embarrassment or cheesiness, because it gets attention. The funny thing is, in person the car looks really good, because I spent time thinking about what would look good without going over the top.

The great part is, it only cost me like $100...no why is that number important....very simple:

It costs around $100 bucks for a months worth of text ads in the newspaper, $100 will cover sending out about 200 letters or so, $100 will get you some radio time for like a day, $100 will get you about 100 bandit signs, etc

With my $100 bucks, I just created a permanent ad for my business WHICH will never go away, WILL always get noticed, and even if I go broke (it's possible :D ) the car will still have the advertising.

I'm not ashamed to take my girlfriend out in it, in fact, she's the one who helped me put it on. I'm not ashamed to show other people, because it's my baby and my company and whatever I can do to make it better, is fine with me.

Hope you enjoy, and if you have any questions, hit me up....I'll try to get back to you, but I'll be out driving :)

Frontsmall.jpg

Front2small.JPG

Sidesmall.JPG

Side2small.JPG

OtherSide2small.JPG

OtherSidesmall.JPG

Backsmall.JPG

Actually this is an excellent advertising idea, however

you dont have to paint it, you CAN have magnetized plackards

made that will fit where you want and say what you want (albiet a bit

more than 100 bucks, but like paint its lasting)

then weekends or on a date, you just remove them

(warning the sun will bleach where the plakards are not !)

or you get this see through window add like you see on city busses and it really look good. Only down side I see is it is on the outside.

When did I say it was painted...lol

All it is is vinyl lettering stuck on the side, completely removable.

Which is much better than magnetic signs because over time they can ruin your car....just FYI

And when they win the car, they can keep the advertising or do whatever they want.

Best Regards,