The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
puls1234

Foreclosure!!!!! Gold Mine!

Thanks Adam! I found it through the bank.

Hi Everyone,

I haven't been on the site for many moons. Very busy with rehabs. I could not refrain from asking: all the banks I talked to said they could not give foreclosure info out not, even f/c lists after telling them you would take them out of their inventory. I'm curious, also, how did you get the info from the bank. Have a very good day!!

I'm with joseph, How did you get access to the property, (friend at the bank?),

And also has anyone every subscribed to those foreclosure websites that you have to pay to access the list? do they work?

thanx philip :xcool:

sac area

Also can you just call your local banks and ask if they have an REO list they want to share,

and who at the bank is responsible for these properties and getting rid of them,

sorry for the newbie questions

thanks in advance

philip :ninja:

I'm with joseph, How did you get access to the property, (friend at the bank?),

And also has anyone every subscribed to those foreclosure websites that you have to pay to access the list? do they work?

thanx philip :xcool:

sac area

I haven't ever subscribed, and that's because I have always heard less than positive feedback about them.

As for what Pete did specifically, hopefully he'll come along and reply. Maybe he's out in the yard burying the money right now.

I have noticed that some Banks' web sites have a "Real estate page" where they post thier Foreclosures. You just put in the area you're interested in.