The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Craig

E-Bay

I have a 1806 INN for a great price. I get lots of action from Craig's list but now get lots of tire kickers. Should I consider using e-bay to increase my market potential or is there another site like Yahoo I should try. Also what should I expect for fees on e-bay.

I did buy a owners.com add with just 30 hits in a week. :angry:

Open to any suggestions.

I have yet to see a successful ebay auction for price. There are a few that work out for down payment auctions on owner financed deals.

Have you thought about using a flat fee MLS listing?

I have a 1806 INN for a great price. I get lots of action from Craig's list but now get lots of tire kickers. Should I consider using e-bay to increase my market potential or is there another site like Yahoo I should try. Also what should I expect for fees on e-bay.

I did buy a owners.com add with just 30 hits in a week. :angry:

Open to any suggestions.

Your local REI club online if you have one, or find one closest to the deal and post their.

Craig,

How bout trying the oldie but goodie "Usenet"???

I know most of us are familiar with this very old and very effective method of advertising and getting the word out worldwide / locally...

Every ISP provider provides this usenet svc to all their customers for FREE, you'll find hundreds if not thousands of places to advertise your rentals/FSB/Commercial Properties FSBO/ FRBO / etc... worldwide / locally instantly to as many newsgroups as you want with just a click of a button..

Yes, I have tried this usenet many many years ago when they first came out and now they've grown stronger than ever.... maybe u may want to look into that ... I like it and I'll be using them again ...

Here are some samples ;)

Sample One

Sample Two (Click on "Real Estate")

Hope the links work!

Happy ThanksGiving People!!! :angry:

Thanks Bev, I have great luck with Craig's list. I never thought of the USENET. GOOD TIP. Today I had a interested call from LA who is much more than a tire kicker. You never know.

Have a great Thanksgiving.

Edited by Craig