The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Happy Birthday, Adam!!

Bottom zup Adam \_/

Happy Birthday

Glenn

Try and imagine MC's pic with no clothes and wishing you a Happy Birthday Adam!!!! Thanks for being so helpful to us all on this board. :(

Try and imagine MC's pic with no clothes and wishing you a Happy Birthday Adam!!!! Thanks for being so helpful to us all on this board. :P

(MC!! I thought I told you to stop distributing those incriminating photos of me!! :D:( )

Happy b-day a really cool guy!

Thanks again everyone.

Well, I celebrated the day by getting the keys to two new properties we closed on Wed. I never thought I would do this but one is two doors down to the left, and the other is two doors down from the corner. Talk about being in control of who your neighbors are!! :(

It's been a good month and even feels better because of the payoff from the hard work. We closed three deals already and it's only the six!

Keep busting your arse (intelligently) and you will become very wealthy and you'll never call this a job.

Thanks for all of the BDay posts!

Hugs,

Adam