The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
FASTACTION

help with loan

is there someone who knows of lenders that will do bad credit loans for home purchasse, have good income, but credit is poor van someone please help and give advice

Speedy, Tell me your situation. Call me if you wish. 660-429-3874. What state are you in?

is there someone who knows of lenders that will do bad credit loans for home purchasse, have good income, but credit is poor van someone please help and give advice

Speedy, Tell me your situation. Call me if you wish. 660-429-3874. What state are you in?

hi i to am looking for a hard money lender or private lender as i want to buy a property to resell but i live in northen ireland do you know of any one who could help

thank you

doris

hi i to am looking for a hard money lender or private lender as i want to buy a property to resell but i live in northen ireland do you know of any one who could help

thank you

doris

Hard money is easy Doris. Contact me at Jimmy@safetyharbormortgage.com and we will gather what is necessary.

I can help with loans for people with not so great credit. Call me a 860-265-4407 or email me at infor@synergyhomeinvestments.net