The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Jeremy

Happy B-Day MC

Hey MC, Happy B-Day, I'm new here (sorta) Adam King introduced me to the site, very cool place. I am looking foward to meeting you when you and Adam do a seminar together. This is only my third post, but I will make more I promise LOL. Anyway, no sense in babbling on......again Happy B-Day :wacko:

Hello Jeremy, and welcome to the board! Thank you for the birthday wishes. And I want to state publicly that despite my being born two days prior to Halloween, I do not resemble the banjo playing kid from Deliverance. :wacko:

Hello Jeremy, and welcome to the board! Thank you for the birthday wishes. And I want to state publicly that despite my being born two days prior to Halloween, I do not resemble the banjo playing kid from Deliverance. :wacko:

Hi Mike,

Happy Birthday!! Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you have a birthday last year?

Bill :blink:

Hi Mike,

Happy Birthday!! Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you have a birthday last year?

Bill :blink:

:wacko: Rumor has it. . .

Thanks, all, for the good cheers! For those of you still contemplating what to get me, I prefer my cars in lighter shades, with the climate being what it is down here in south Florida.

Holy $#*! batman, did I miss your B-Day?!?!?!

Damn, now YOU can buy the Coronas from here on out!!

Regards,

Adam

PS The banjo kid "is" Jeremy! LOL

For the record, I own a banjo, and NO I don't know how to play it. In additon, I am playing a '68 fender

Strat in my pic...the song....."Sweet Home Alabama" LOL :rolleyes:

Did I hear Skynrd in the background?!?!? :rolleyes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY better later than never. Its been a while since reading the updates.

Craig

Better late than never, indeed! Heck, the party is still raging on over here, Craig! :wacko:. In fact, yesterday my wife bought me lunch. . . :huh: . . .Hmmm. . .I wonder if there's a new $500 handbag intertwined in this?? :o

Happy B-Day... Have a happy and healthy year, and thanks for creating a great site with many great people in it. All the best!

-BEN