The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
megabucks41

Can you still make money in this market

A friend of my son gave us a deal on Miami bch,

it's a 4Bd/3Ba near a golf course lady has been trying to sell for about 10 months with no luck her start price was $899K then she gave to an agent she tried to sell it for $750K some how my son talked this lady into selling him the place at $550 if he could move it fast.

Mean while I went to a meeting with a few mortgage broker that want to gives us preforeclosure deals and split the profits 50/50 and can give me 5 to 9 deals a week. So in the mix of conversation my son mentions the property on the beach and one of the men jumped up and said to us that he would buy it today even if it took till midnight tonight to lock up this deal See we had already checked the comps out and the home is worth about $1,050,000. on the hight end and the low end being about $990,000. They must have seen the samething when they wanted to lock it up so fast. So after it's all said and done we're looking at closing around $650,000 that's $100K in our pocket not bad for a few hours of BS and some paperwork. Not to mention the foreclosure deals that I am getting.

Going to work seems to be getting harder and harder!

Congratulations, Ernie!! :P $100K will buy a hell of a lot of vaca frita! Remind Eric not to spend it all in one place. :D

And, yeah, it is amazing how our market has changed, isn't it?

it's a 4Bd/3Ba near a golf course lady has been trying to sell for about 10 months with no luck her start price was $899K then she gave to an agent she tried to sell it for $750K some how my son talked this lady into selling him the place at $550 if he could move it fast.

Mean while I went to a meeting with a few mortgage broker that want to gives us preforeclosure deals and split the profits 50/50 and can give me 5 to 9 deals a week. So in the mix of conversation my son mentions the property on the beach and one of the men jumped up and said to us that he would buy it today even if it took till midnight tonight to lock up this deal See we had already checked the comps out and the home is worth about $1,050,000. on the hight end and the low end being about $990,000. They must have seen the samething when they wanted to lock it up so fast. So after it's all said and done we're looking at closing around $650,000 that's $100K in our pocket not bad for a few hours of BS and some paperwork. Not to mention the foreclosure deals that I am getting.

ok well the house comps @ 1 mil.$ and agent could not sell @ 750k ???

gr8 agent

but your son... also a agent gets @ 550K

buys it and sells in 1 day @ 650K

is that the correct scenario??

and it "ON THE BEACH " and /or near a golf course ??

gr8 agent

No Agent in the picture. FSBO, and bought with MC's Pure Option Agreement and an assignment. This is an attorney who is partners with a mortgage broker. He wants the house as bad as the seller wants to get rid of it. This is just some of the stuff we've got going on. I am about to fire my boss soon if this keeps up. I say about near the holidays I'll make my move. Well, that's the goal. I'll keep the board posted.

gr8 agent

No Agent in the picture. FSBO, and bought with MC's Pure Option Agreement and an assignment. This is an attorney who is partners with a mortgage broker. He wants the house as bad as the seller wants to get rid of it. This is just some of the stuff we've got going on. I am about to fire my boss soon if this keeps up. I say about near the holidays I'll make my move. Well, that's the goal. I'll keep the board posted.

Mega plz... what do u mean by MC's pure option agreement??

He meant he used the Pure Option Agreement that I provide with my manual.

That is Fantastic! It is great to see others doing deals, it builds my motivation and makes me more confident when I finally get out there.

Thanks For Making Mega Bucks MegaBucks.

gr8 agent