The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
ragged

Finding Tenant/Buyers Nowadays

..But my bigger concern is finding t/b's in this market and from a distance. What are you all doing to market to t/b's? And I might add I'm marketing on a tight budget. Newspaper ads are out. Any and all advice is appreciated.

Welcome to my world :unsure:

If you played your cards right with these CA's, I can tell you what works for me like magic!

I advertise on Craigslist under rentals... yeah, I know you've heard it all before but what you probably are not aware of is that in order to stand out from the rest of the gazillion ads on there is to use a title to get the reader anxious to want to click that link as all you want is for them to read what u got.

Of course the title must me true.

Here's what I use as title on my ads online (of course I played my cards right with my CA's which is very important to do in order to be able to use such title)

" FREE Rent For ONE YEAR!"

Who wouldn't click on a sucka lil' link like that? :P

Here's more on this lil' technique :D

BEV!

BEV...

hmmmm? So BEV are you setting your CAs up so you can offer a 100% rent credit? I have a upper end property that is slow to move and this maybe a way to fresh'n up my "Rent-To-Own" ad.

:unsure:

Steve, in deals where the equity was available and the homeowners were motivated enough, I have used 100% rent credits to attract attention. It'll make your phone ring, that's for sure!

BEV...
hmmmm? So BEV are you setting your CAs up so you can offer a 100% rent credit?

Yep! 100% for as long as our market continues contaminating which is why one of my requirements for me to do a RTO on a home is either BELOW or Current market price for their home.. period! This way I can have room for the 100% credit or even a 50% is a go for me (no less) <_<

Yes, the owners are beyond motivation (as they are realtors/investors).

BEV!