The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
-Tony-

POP

Hey Michael,

Be carefull, if Tony keeps on flying you may have some serious competition with his Bat Manual, a full Lease Option Utility Belt.

Tony, it was really great to read about your trials and tribulations, all the best success to you. Now go get rich and give us all more to aspire to.

Mike

:ph34r:

Tony,

Great job! Now its my turn. I am signing my 2nd coop ass tonight. And I have a guy that wants to do a sandwich lease with me. So lots of action and I have them all in the paper so all I need is 1!!!!

thanks for the kind words.

mpine,

Now go get rich and give us all more to aspire to.

Just want to liberate my self from my job. I tired of protecting you guys from behind my desk. I am good at what I do but don't like what I do wait I like what I do if that was it (military micro managment).

puls1234,

Great job! Now its my turn. I am signing my 2nd coop ass tonight. And I have a guy that wants to do a sandwich lease with me. So lots of action and I have them all in the paper so all I need is 1!!!!

The bad thing is houses will sell in days where I am. It is finding the motivated seller that is tuff, this guy

1. didn't want to deals with it.

2. had no clue what his house was worth.

3. was in denial (not the river)

4. but yet got it ready to show :blink:

Hey Michael,

Be carefull, if Tony keeps on flying you may have some serious competition with his Bat Manual, a full Lease Option Utility Belt.

Rumor has it he already has a Lease Purchase action figure in production.

rumor also has it he will pick up a check for almost 4k tonight.....

................... CHA AND CHING ....................

Stick a folk in this deal cause it is done

rumor also has it he will pick up a check for almost 4k tonight.....
Mrs. Tony must be pleased. Hmmm.........my husband has a check for $4,000 in his hands. Christmas is two weeks away......

"Oh, Honey, will I be getting the diamond necklace or the emerald earrings?"

And, the kids can smell it, too.....

"Hey, Dad, cool! How 'bout that new XBox gaming console with the megatron joy stick controller? It's on sale for only $499! Can I have it, Dad?? Can I??"

You'll learn quickly, Tony, there is a downside to having money ;):blink:

I took The wifee with me when I should it to the couple and she was impressed how nice the house really was.

By the way I didn't have to have the check in hand before she started spending....

here is what the final deal looks like

t/b

Price= 103k

RC= 3,060

option= 3,500

end price= 96,440

profit

option= 3500

cash flow= 199 month 2,388

check at close= 20k

total profit= 25,888

for about 20hr work (all my marketing time) time on this deal 2 hr

Thanks again MC

Sweet, Tony. And fairly typical, too. For those of you following this thread, what Tony did here and the numbers in this deal are not at all unusual.

Marketing, persistence, making the offer, and finalizing the details. Then, put the property on "auto-pilot" and do another.

I know what you mean about the guilt Tony. I wasn't expecting that at all. I finally got over it, and now I realize the money is just a bonus to the help we give.

oh yeah, let me add I put an add in the paper the sunday before Thanksgiving received 25 calls that day 5 throughout the week Thanksgiving weekend received 8 this past sunday maybe 15, I started telling people it was filled (which it is). The couple that moved in agreed to do some clean up work to get in asap, I discounted the rent $200.

The funniest thing was yesterday I received a call from a lady, she was a little hesitant. Yeah I have caller ID I saw the realtor name (see called from work). Anyway, she came clean about being a realtor but said she wasn't calling in that capacity. She has a son that needed a place but couldn't qual right now :lol: .

Tony, I hope you're building a database of all these prospective tenant/buyers for future deals. Complete a Tenant/Buyer Profile doc for each caller. You get a deal next week and you may not have a need to place an ad in the paper. Call these folks first and you may just find a taker right away and at no cost.

Knowing how thrifty you are, and all............

I did, I do And I am

more drama,

What an adventure, t/b's call frantic, they couldn't get the electric turned on and a water bill for over $120 was posted on the door (couldn't get that turned on either).

I contacted the owner and he was suppose to take care of it all plus call the cable tele and anyone else to let them know that I am the property manager.....

Tony,

You bring up a good point. Little stuff like water and electric can easily get forgotten about.

MC, is there a specific way of asking about this stuff when dealing with a seller? Should there be some sort of paper they sign stating that all bills are current and the lights will stay on?