The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

My Diary Log

Today I showed the other out of town house (remodeled) for the first time to a family of 5 ( I got lost getting there  :blink:  but that's another chapter ) and was late for over 1 hour! :P( the place is only about 30 min from my town )

Bev, I have just one word for you: Mapquest! :)

Kim

P.S. Congrats on another soon to be completed deal!

Bev, I have just one word for you:  Mapquest! :lol:

Kim

P.S.  Congrats on another soon to be completed deal!

Thanks Kim, I never leave home without my mapquest.

But the embarrassing part wasn't so much that I got there over 1 hour late and that his children were crying and hungry! The most embarrassing & humiliating part was that after being lost in neverland for so long I had no other choice than to call him to guide me to get to the property so I could show it to him HAHAHA!! :lol::lol:(I was at the property in 5 minutes with his directions)

I SUCK! I SUCK! I SUCK!! :angry:

Maybe I should get some sleep now for a change Zzzzzz

How much does onstar cost?

Is that my Christmas present from you buddy? :lol:

Yo Diary,

Is official now, I finally met with this other builder late tonight and signed every house and on some of them I'll be doing consulting on... they're very pricy homes but I'm happy to annouce that I have two members of the naked community here to network with willing to assist me with this load... thanks to both of you (u know who u are :P ) I'll be emailing both of you guys the pics this coming week... we have a lot of work to do ahead of us ;)

Let's make some Holiday money partners B)

Aloha!!!

Say Diary, what have I gotten myself into this time? :blink:

I met with my buddy "Senior Mtg Consultant" this morning, we went over the entire process of my RTO technique, after hearing everything I had to say about it she tells me that she has a file of clients that she can NOT approve for loans (big file) due to credit, she then made a few calls to her partners on the spot and will set up a meeting to have all of her clients (denied files) come and listten to how I can assist them and present to them with the benefits of the RTO advantage! Yes, I'll be public-ly speaking to a huge group of people (prospect TB) ... who? Me? Ay Caramba!! ;)

How did I get myself into this? B)

But then again, I'll try anything for the first time and if I like it I'll try it twice ;)

To Be Continued.....

Hey, Bev............

I am a public speaker but don't know what I'm doing ! Sounds like a match made in Heaven ! :blink:

However, I'm sure you'll do fine without me..... B)

Rich,

Hmmm, loud background music... heck I'll become a public speaker any time that way... so how soon can u make it to San Francisco with your equipment? :blink:

BTW: I'm looking for a place to download the "John Lennon" Christmas song, the one that's called something like "This is Christmas, the war is over" ?? B) any suggestions as to where I can download this tune?

TY

Bev,

It's called "Happy Xmas (War Is Over) (With Yoko Ono/The Plastic Ono Band/The Harlem Community Choir) "

Try here at Walmart.com

You will have to download and install their player, but once you do that, you can download over 80,000 songs for 88 CENTS a piece !

Happy Holidays ! B)

Thanks so much Rich,

One more request DJ plzz (hope there's no charge B) )

I'm in need of "Latin Beat Christmas" music to burn for this weekend (going to my first latin party) but don't know where to download it from ... I did find out of a site that has Latin Christmas Music but not for downloading :blink: any suggestions? (no I don't want to go to the store and buy, I want to burn only)

Thank You

so how soon can u make it to San Francisco with your equipment?  :blink:
B) Bev, Bev...
BTW: I'm looking for a place to download the "John Lennon" Christmas song, the one that's called something like "This is Christmas, the war is over" ??  any suggestions as to where I can download this tune?
Check your email, mujer. Santa left a lil' something for you...

Check your email, mujer.  Santa left a lil' something for you...

Thank You So Much Admin .. Ahem.. I mean...err, Santa for The Gift! B)

Greetings Diary!

I'm happy to share that I have just closed on another deal today on one of the brand new homes, boy! This one property really stressed me out for a long time, took me about 6 weeks to move, I'm glad this is done with and yes I am now holding my "Cashier Check" for the 100% consideration amount of $14K and as always, every party is happy (specially me :P )..

I'm also happy to annouce that I have another deal closing in around 2 weeks (due to 30 days landlord notice) which will bring me $10K and since I have made way way way more profits than I had expected in only 3 months, I have no other choice than to take time off REI for a few weeks to enjoy my Son, my Friends and of course my profits... I'll be focusing in enjoying the holidays now with loved ones after a hard and dedicated job well done by me ;) and will resume my REI biz in 4 weeks... I need the entertainment and besides I need to hide from the IRS before they find me :lol:

But what's the use of making a lot of money if I don't put it to good use right?

Well, that's when the admin comes in..... I'm proposing the admin that I'll buy 2 of his "naked manuals" and have him give them away to two families as a Christmas precent from us.

Admin, I don't know how we would do this but my request is that I will fed ex you a cashier's check for the total amount of 2 manuals over night and you choose who to give them to (or lemme know any suggestions u may have)... email me for info.. I don't do Pay-Pal

All I know is that the more I give, the "more" I get ;)

And now off to enjoying my son and holidays!

I'll be stopping by to mess with all of you for the next few weeks B)

Happy Holidays!

Nice job Bev!

I have no other choice than to take time off REI for a few weeks to enjoy my Son, my Friends and of course my profits...

The true reward. :lol:

I am hopeful I can make it to that full time REI status.

<Steve>

Guest Scott

Are you buying these new homes and then doing a RTO or are you doing a sandwhich RTO? Thanks, and I'm enjoying reading about your success!!! Have a great Christmas!