The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Just How Bad Is This Market Getting??

Tell your son to stay away from that crowd.

Just do a simple Google search and you'll find your answers.

Michael, Adam, and Rex don't "qualify"?

Because they're not millionaires?

How does anyone know that they're not?

Besides, I'm pretty sure that any of those 3 just might make

a lil' more than your son.

Agree?

So why does he dis-qualify them when they make more than him?

Not coming down on your son, but I have to take a stand and vouch for any of these

3 fellas. They're top-notch in the CREI industry.

Not to mention, 2/3 are some of the best Corona-guzzlin' guys you'll find.

...Jonathan, you don't guzzle Coronas, do ya?

Tell your son to go with Adam & Michael.

It'll save him a few $thousand$, all the while, making a few $thousand$ in the process.

Shoot, they even do the negotiating for you!

How bad can that be?!

Best of luck to you and your son. :huh:

I think that since he was rubbing elbows with some of the investors they used to impressed the new group of studentds and they showed him how much they were making with these folks that must of over taken him.

None the less he has set his mind on doing business with these people, So I told him to do what he felt he must do, as for me I was sticking with the group that go me started investing period. I am in the process of wating for this property to be sold to send Adam and MC a check and get atarted with them.

Ernie, I realize your son is no longer a kid and can make up his own mind. But he is being conned big time by these characters. They're doing what's known as selling the sizzle, and it seems like it's working. $18K?! Unless you bring in two more dreamy eyed wannabe's, of course. That ought to send up a warning flare immediately. I see those dopey Nouveau Riche bandit signs all around my neighborhood: Millionaire Investor Needs an Assistant, Call Me If You Want To Make $20K/month. . .uh huh. I would think a millionaire investor wouldn't be using a crayon on a piece of discarded cardboard to advertise. You know what? Now you've piqued my interest. The next time I see one of those signs I'm going to call. Should be interesting.