The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Training Class and Seminar With John Jackson

Ahhhh Grasshopper....your mind will be clear when you have the clearness of the information.....

I sure could use it. I was gung-ho this time last year.

But, for some reason, shifted focus on other things.

Perhaps I should put a deal together to pay for the

Florida class. B)

Just sell some bone marrow or something. You're in Alabama, can't you just sell a goat or something? :lol:

Ahhhh Grasshopper....your mind will be clear when you have the clearness of the information.....

I sure could use it. I was gung-ho this time last year.

But, for some reason, shifted focus on other things.

Perhaps I should put a deal together to pay for the

Florida class. B)

Just sell some bone marrow or something. You're in Alabama, can't you just sell a goat or something? :lol:

Moonshine is my product of choice. B)

Just sell some bone marrow or something. You're in Alabama, can't you just sell a goat or something? B)
OMG! HAHA!! :lol:B) Stop it, you're killing me.. go to your room, NOW! :lol:

BEV!

The nice thing about goats in Alabama, is how many purposes they serve.

In Alabama, they can use goats for their meat, for the milk, and even for prom dates.

The nice thing about goats in Alabama, is how many purposes they serve.

In Alabama, they can use goats for their meat, for the milk, and even for prom dates.

Hmmm. . .am I hearing the voice of experience?

First of all, I can't imagine how anyone can keep a straight face with certain people here Bwaahahaa! :lol: I LOVE IT!!!

Secondly, I just saw on the news this morning something shocking that people are doing to survive this economy.

Maybe is not news to you, but to me it is.

They said on this morning news that men are selling their sperm to make money and survive (pay their mortgage, etc) here in my neck of the wood.

Banks are paying these guys up to $300 per deposit. The younger they are (under 35 yrs old) the higher the pay.. WOW! And if they're over 6' feet tall, young and healthy is even more money B)

AND they're allowed to sell their sperm 3 times per week at the same bank.. and we have dozens of those banks every where.

Do the math (of money, not babies).

Just thought I share this as it is very unusual to me B)

BEV!

First of all, I can't imagine how anyone can keep a straight face with certain people here Bwaahahaa! :lol: I LOVE IT!!!

Secondly, I just saw on the news this morning something shocking that people are doing to survive this economy.

Maybe is not news to you, but to me it is.

They said on this morning news that men are selling their sperm to make money and survive (pay their mortgage, etc) here in my neck of the wood.

Banks are paying these guys up to $300 per deposit. The younger they are (under 35 yrs old) the higher the pay.. WOW! And if they're over 6' feet tall, young and healthy is even more money B)

AND they're allowed to sell their sperm 3 times per week at the same bank.. and we have dozens of those banks every where.

Do the math (of money, not babies).

Just thought I share this as it is very unusual to me B)

BEV!

This is true. Very true.

I would comment about the house payments that have gone down the drain, but I won't.

The younger they are (under 35 yrs old) the higher the pay.. WOW! And if they're over 6' feet tall, young and healthy is even more money

6'6" and 28 years old...

I'm gonna be rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if Wendy Patton has such intellectual forums.....

Sure, she may be hotter than MC, but where else can you get such useful info?

I've had a few calls and e-mails asking about travel and accommodations here for training, so here is some info for you.

Flights:

The Hilton is in Southlake, TX which is about a 10 min drive from DFW Airport. If you fly Southwest Airlines, you'll fly into Love Field, which is about a 25 min. drive.

You can easily get a cab from either airport so you don't have to rent a car.

If you stay at the Hilton, they have a bus that can pick you up as well if you call them and let them know your flight info.

There are of course plenty of rental car places at DFW if you really wanted to rent a car.

Hotel:

The Hilton is giving a rate for the attendees of $169 a night.

If a couple of people wanted to split a room, you could certainly do that.

I'll have the discount code and post it here next wee for the $169 rate.

MC has already mentioned that if any Swedish women that enjoy leather are attending, he'll be willing to split a room.

There is also a Value Plus about 5 min away that is about $170 a week, but I don't know about nightly rates.

About 5 min. the other direction, towards the airport, are other hotels in Grapevine, TX such as a Holiday Inn Express

http://www.hiexpress.com/hotels/us/en/dfwg...ps-_-ex-_-dfwgp

**Quick update--there is also a Super 8 right off Hwy 114 in Grapevine

Food:

If you stay at the Hilton, it is in an area called Town Center. Town Center is a massive, master planned outdoor shopping area with a lot of stores and very nice places to eat. It's the place to hang out in Southlake. All walking there. Across the street is a Central MArket that has all kinds of groceries and food as well if you wanted to take stuff to put in the fridge in your room. If you stay at the Holiday Inn, there are about 6 restaurants all within walking distance as well.

The Hilton also has a restaurant for breakfast lunch and dinner, as well as a coffee place with pastries and stuff.

Let me know if there's any other info that you might find helpful.

The younger they are (under 35 yrs old) the higher the pay.. WOW! And if they're over 6' feet tall, young and healthy is even more money

6'6" and 28 years old...

I'm gonna be rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: How's that coming along, Mr. J?

All kidding aside, there are many ways to raise money for those who WANT to.

My favorite method is the so famous "Adsense". We all know and heard of them.. I make hundreds of $$ monthly with this alone.

We all know that the money is in the niche.. and my niche is Real Estate but my highest paying clicks ($3 to $4 per click) comes from my favorite niche, credit repair. B) and I'm embarrassed to say that I am very lazy with adsense and don't even take it serious. I need to change my way of thinking ASAP!! :mellow:

BEV!

I've had a few calls and e-mails asking about travel and accommodations here for training, so here is some info for you.

Flights:

The Hilton is in Southlake, TX which is about a 10 min drive from DFW Airport. If you fly Southwest Airlines, you'll fly into Love Field, which is about a 25 min. drive.

You can easily get a cab from either airport so you don't have to rent a car.

If you stay at the Hilton, they have a bus that can pick you up as well if you call them and let them know your flight info.

There are of course plenty of rental car places at DFW if you really wanted to rent a car.

Hotel:

The Hilton is giving a rate for the attendees of $169 a night.

If a couple of people wanted to split a room, you could certainly do that.

I'll have the discount code and post it here next wee for the $169 rate.

MC has already mentioned that if any Swedish women that enjoy leather are attending, he'll be willing to split a room.

There is also a Value Plus about 5 min away that is about $170 a week, but I don't know about nightly rates.

About 5 min. the other direction, towards the airport, are other hotels in Grapevine, TX such as a Holiday Inn Express

http://www.hiexpress.com/hotels/us/en/dfwg...ps-_-ex-_-dfwgp

**Quick update--there is also a Super 8 right off Hwy 114 in Grapevine

Food:

If you stay at the Hilton, it is in an area called Town Center. Town Center is a massive, master planned outdoor shopping area with a lot of stores and very nice places to eat. It's the place to hang out in Southlake. All walking there. Across the street is a Central MArket that has all kinds of groceries and food as well if you wanted to take stuff to put in the fridge in your room. If you stay at the Holiday Inn, there are about 6 restaurants all within walking distance as well.

The Hilton also has a restaurant for breakfast lunch and dinner, as well as a coffee place with pastries and stuff.

Let me know if there's any other info that you might find helpful.

I was planning on attending until I had this little accident.

Hurt pretty bad! :lol:

Im going to use the money planned for this trip to pay for surgery. :mellow:

Next go around I will attend!

Sorry John, Sorry Mike.

post-6371-1269922472.jpg