The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
efete1

Mastermind group anyone?

Hello all,

I was trying to message everyone about the next steps but I can only send one PM per day I guess? What's up with that MC? You're making us do extra work! Ha ha!

If everyone who expressed interest would please send me their contact info (# and email) I can communicate with everyone more effectively and start gathering input. I had a nice chat with this topic with Mr. Rexford and am looking forward to getting this off the ground.

I would like to start in April.

Thank you,

Eric

I was trying to message everyone about the next steps but I can only send one PM per day I guess? What's up with that MC? You're making us do extra work! Ha ha!
That doesn't sound right, Eric. Let me check and I'll get back to you.

Try it now. I contacted the Mighty Oz to rectify the situation and all is well, I am assured. B)

MC

I will give it a go, thanks!!

Eric

To everyone who missed last night's MasterMind Group call, you missed a wonderful opportunity to ask questions. We were down in quantity, but up in quality ;) . Thanks again to Eric for putting this together.

Lynn (FL)

I'm not happy that I had to miss it again. An unexpected dinner invite put the kibosh on that. Was it recorded?

I can't imagine anyone asking MC to dinner......I was actually picking up a check from someone....you know...putting food on the table...sorry I missed it though...eeeerrrrhhhgg...

I can't imagine anyone asking MC to dinner.......

She is actually a friend of my wife's from Brazil. I just tagged along because I wasn't payin' and she looks pretty, pretty good. ;)

MC,

I want to see pictures now! Haha!

John, I thought your watch could do all that stuff for you so you could join the call? Sheesh.

It was just 2 of us but we had a good chat! It was recorded if anyone wants to listen in. Basic stuff but good esp. for the newbies.

Hope to have the full team on next month's call!!

Happy investing all, talk soon!

Eric

I want to see pictures now! Haha!
As the might Administrator, your wish is my command. . .

post-1-1305197089.jpg This was taken at the beach behind the Wendy's we dined at. I left my wife with the bartender and Sofia and I went for a walk.

MC

Excellent! I will book my flight to Miami ASAP!

Eric

Hi all

Hope everyone is having a great summer!

Missed a bunch of you on the last call. Is anyone interested in continuing this in September? We were talking about the 12th. If not we could do one in October. If no one is interested I will discontinue. Let me know either way.

Have a great week everyone!

Eric