The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
efete1

Mastermind group anyone?

Hi gang

Yep, 9 PM EST.

Look forward to it! Have a great weekend everyone!

Eric

From the fuzzy faced guy:

Yep, I agree. For those of you that actually attended the last few calls, ahem, we actually laid out a few topics and suggestions for upcoming calls.

(silly Texan)

Of course we would like to discuss the following:

1. what's working, what's not working in today's market

2. anyone doing deals other than CA's?

3. marketing: what, how, when, etc.

I think it would be good for each person on the call to spend about 5 minutes or so discussing above, and then discuss:

1. a goal they would like to accomplish over the next month, as well as a long term (one year) goal

2. a sticking point they have. What is the #1 problem or issue they are having and would like to surmount in order to grow their business.

Any other suggestions are welcome!! I have a few other topics but that can come next month.

Thanks everyone!!

Eric

Mike and all

It was a great call! We talked for almost 2 hours! Tons of good info, tips, and lots of support for each other. My goal is to grow it further and help each of us grow and mature our business and to hold each other accountable for our goals that we laid out.

I did record it. Let me work on getting the call and I can post or email it to those interested; let me know. Thanks all!

Eric

MC and all,

Glad that there is interest. Man, I just wanted to generate the idea and let you, oh wise sage of the LO world, run it!!! haha!

Well my time is pretty limited but I would be happy to put this to work.

Anyone interested in pitching in, please send me an email or call me; I hope this will be a team effort. I think this can be quite successful!

Thanks!

Eric

Eric@columbusleasetobuy.com

740-704-5386

Eric, I don't think I could run with this idea and do it justice. For me, it's a time issue. I just don't have what it would take to make this work and run a successful group. I'd hate for it to fail because of me.

Count me in too!

I feel like a knob for not making it...I really thought the outline Eric had was solid, and I was excited about the call, but we had an out of town relative visit that night...which is weird..I NEVER...NEVER have company....NEVER!!!!! Seriously....who the $* wants to visit ME?!?!

Actually...she was here to visit my wife...but I cooked dinner....

Sorry I missed it...grrrrr

Hey gang

Next call in 2 weeks!!

How about the 17th (Monday) at 9 PM?

Last call was over 2 hours!! Good stuff; let me know if you need the call in info.

Eric

Let's crush last months call! How bout getting some more people on the line?

More people = more input = more info

Hey all

Next call this coming Monday at 2100 (9 PM EST).

Anyone new who doesn't have the call in info please email me!

Talk soon!

Eric

eric@columbusleasetobuy.com